Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Smoothie Love


So I pretty much have a green smoothie every morning, but I need to share this new creation with you. It is probably the most delicious one I've ever made. That is because I used about a tablespoon of fresh mint from our garden. Combine that with the pineapple and raspberries and yum yum! I was a little worried because we ran out of spinach (sad face), but red leaf lettuce worked just fine. And of course I added protein powder and chia seeds to keep me running till my lunch break. So here it is, a revelation of flavor in my green smoothie experience.

Minty Pineapple Raspberry Power Smoothie

1/2 Cup Frozen Pineapple
1/2 Cup Frozen Rasberries
2 Cups of Greens (I used red leaf lettuce)
1 Tbs Fresh Peppermint Leaves
1 Tbs Chia Seeds
1 Scoop Protein Powder (I uses Terra's Whey Vanilla)

Blend, Sip, Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment