Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Body Image

Okay, I'll admit it. I have a pretty horrible body image. I always see myself as fat and having something I want to change but I've been working on it. And with my clothes being so loose lately that has helped! Usually when I eat something unhealthy I feel guilty until I can workout. But as part of my goals I set I decided everything should be in moderation, and allowed myself one desert this week. Well, it's day two and I had it. I ate (most of) a donut tonight. I'm not feeling guilty about it either. After two workouts today I think I deserve it. To keep track on my goal though no more deserts until next Wednesday. Can I do it? Of course I can, I'm up for the challenge!

What's on tap for tomorrow?
-After my 8 and 9 am classes a trip to the gym- an hour and a half of strength circuits mixed in with laps around the gym
-Probably Ultimate Frisbee practice
-Breakfast-plain greek yogurt with a little raw honey

No comments:

Post a Comment